The government through the Ministry of Education and Culture provides a learning quota for the Ministry of Education and Culture by collaborating with all SIM card providers to participate in providing and distributing education quota assistance which is combined with internet quota from each provider for free or at an affordable price.
The purpose of providing the Ministry of Education and Culture’s study quota is to ease the burden on parents in providing internet quota needs for online learning processes due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
But in reality, many users, especially students, want to shift the Kemendikbud’s study quota to the main quota. This is because they have limited access to the subject matter they want to find.
Therefore, many are trying to find a way to change the Kemendikbud’s study quota to the main quota, either without an application or through the help of a special application.
Changing the learning quota of the Ministry of Education and Culture is in principle legal as long as it is still used for the benefit of the learning process and to support the online teaching and learning process. Moreover, this internet quota assistance is quite large, adjusted based on the level of education undertaken.
Moreover, at this time there are also many ways to change the Ministry of Education and Culture’s study quota into an internet quota that can be accessed by anyone, including students.
Changing the Ministry of Education and Culture’s Study Quota Without an Application
In general, changing the learning quota from the Ministry of Education and Culture to the main quota without an application is rather difficult, because the process still requires the help of an application as a third party.
Even to be able to access the internet in general using the Kemendikbud study quota, you still need applications such as Google Drive or the Whatsapp application to copy site links or to access videos on Youtube.
Changing the Ministry of Education and Culture’s Study Quota with Application Assistance
There are at least two applications that can be used to change the learning quota from the Ministry of Education and Culture to the main quota, namely by using the Anonytune application and HTTP Injector, the following is an explanation:
How to Change the Ministry of Education and Culture’s Study Quota to the Main Quota through the Anonytune Application
To be able to use this Anonytune application, you must first download this application, here are the steps:
– First download and install the Anonytuen application via Google Playstore.
– Click Stealth Settings.
– Next set the menu in Stealth Settings by setting ((1) Enable Stealth Settings On/Off (2)Connection protocol select SSL (3) Connection Port contents 443 (4) Activate Adavnced SSL Settings)
– Then click Edit SSL Settings.
– Click Ok then set on this menu with settings ((1) cellist Spoof SNI Host )2) Spoof Host: Port (3) Spoof Host content: zoom.us or zoom.com (regular study quota) and v.whatsapp.com , v.whatsapp.net (learning quota from the Ministry of Education and Culture (4) Spoof Port fill with 443)
– Click Save to save.
– Click Connect to connect so that it can be used as the main internet quota.
– Make sure the words Connected appear so that you can actually connect.
– If successful, you can change your study quota to Telkomsel internet quota.
How to Change the Ministry of Education and Culture’s Learning Quota to be the Main Quota through the HTTP Injector Application
The second way to change the learning quota from the Ministry of Education and Culture to the main quota is to use the HTTP Injector application, here’s how:
– First download and install the HTTP Injector application on your phone.
– Then open the already installed application.
– Click Import Config.
– Then click Start or Start.
– Wait until the process is completely connected or Connected.
– Make sure the words Connected appear to be able to connect and be used as Telkomsel’s main internet quota.