In order to add to the spirit of undergoing Ramadan fasting, of course, you must prepare a suitable and certainly delicious iftar menu. One of the recommendations is to process sweet and spicy wet orek tempeh.
However, for friends who are still confused, what is the recipe for this sweet and spicy wet orek tempeh? Don’t worry, the News Reference has summarized several ways as well as the recipe for all of you. So, keep reading the following article.
What are the Recipes for this Sweet Spicy Wet Orek Tempe?
No need to be expensive for a menu of choices for breaking the fast. With processed tempeh, iftar is very delicious, you know.
For this reason, News Reference will share several ways to make one at once recipe Sweet and spicy wet orek tempeh that has a delicious taste and is very easy to make.
The materials needed are as follows:
- Tempe with good quality
- Vegetable oil as needed
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Garlic 3 cloves crushed
- Red chili to taste
- Crushed galangal
- Bay leaf
- Pepper powder to taste
- Chicken or mushroom broth to taste
- Sweet soy sauce (to taste)
- 200 ml water
- Fried onions (to taste)
How to make sweet and spicy wet orek tempeh as follows:
- Cut the tempeh about cm thick, let stand for a while.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, then saute onion, garlic, until wilted and smell good.
- Add sliced chilies, bay leaf, galangal, stir until fragrant. Add pepper, chicken stock, sweet soy sauce, and water, then stir until evenly distributed and boiling.
- Add the tempeh pieces, stir until smooth again. Cook until the water runs out and the tempeh is browned.
- Take it out, and the sweet and spicy wet tara tempe orek is ready to be served for the iftar menu.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s how to make a simple sweet and spicy wet orek tempeh recipe and the taste is guaranteed to be delicious. It’s very suitable for the Ramadan iftar menu, isn’t it, let’s just make it yourself at home.
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…