You could say that celery juice has a lot of benefits for the body. Because it has a variety of nutritional content such as vitamin A, iron, calcium and also high minerals.
For this reason, the News Reference will summarize several ways to make celery juice which is very simple and easy, and can be practiced at home. Check out the discussion below.
How To Make Celery Juice Very Easy and Simple?
For those of you who are still confused, regarding how to make celery juice that is easy and simple. So, take a look at the discussion in the following article.
The materials used are:
- 1 to 2 bunches of celery (to taste)
- Enough mineral water
- Sugar to taste
- Add other fruit for topping or add flavor (according to taste)
How to make it as follows:
- Wash thoroughly the celery that has been prepared earlier, then cut the base of the stem and leaves as well.
- After finished cutting, then clean again thoroughly so that no dirt remains.
- It would be nice to taste each celery stalk under running water, do the same for the leaves.
- After cleaning, put the chopped celery sticks one by one in the juicer or blender.
- Turn on the juicer, add the celery one by one until the tube is full.
- Gently push the celery sticks into the blender, repeating this step until everything is well combined.
- Wait for a few minutes, until everything is completely smooth.
- If you have poured celery juice earlier into the glass, tara celery juice is ready to be served.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s how to make celery juice which is very simple and practical. It’s also easy to make, and you can do it yourself at home.
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…