As a servant, we should always carry out all the commands of Allah SWT and stay away from all the prohibitions from Allah SWT.
For this reason, this holy month of Ramadan certainly strengthens our faith, so that we can repent and worship more solemnly.
In this happy moment, it never hurts for us to share aphorisms of welcome Ramadan to family or loved ones.
Besides being able to strengthen relations, it can also strengthen the ties of brotherhood among Muslims.
Aphorisms Welcoming Ramadan
Happy moments are always accompanied by feelings of joy, that’s how Muslims feel today.
How not, the coming of the holy month of Ramadan adds joy to their hearts, so that they are even more solemn in worshiping Allah SWT, the Lord of All Nature.
That feeling of happiness mixed with emotion, you should also share along with pearls of wisdom to welcome Ramadan to loved ones.
For this reason, Referral News will share some pearls of wisdom to welcome Ramadan, which you can share with loved ones around you.
Aphorisms Welcoming a Meaningful Ramadan
1. “Hopefully in this holy month of Ramadan 1443 Hijri, we will be able to strengthen our faith in Allah SWT and do a lot of good deeds.”
2. “There will be no glory charity without being accompanied by sincerity, and there will be no real forgiveness without forgiveness from others. Marhaban ya Ramadhan. Happy fasting Ramadan.”
3. “When the month of Ramadan comes, the gates of heaven will be opened and then the gates of hell will be closed, so happy are all Muslims. Marhaban ya Ramadhan. Happy fasting Ramadan.”
4. “The holy month of Ramadan has come, the holy month is again decorating the morning and evening, mistakes and mistakes from sata please forgive me!”
5. “Put your heart and purify yourself, welcome this holy month with full determination, so that Allah SWT makes it easy for us in all these matters.”
Aphorisms Welcoming Ramadan Full of Love
6. “All the mistakes and mistakes of this self, whether intentional or not, with all humility, I apologize. Congratulations on completing the fasting worship of Ramadan 1443 H.”
7. “Congratulations on entering the fasting month of 1443 Hijri, may we all be given extraordinary health and enthusiasm in facing Ramadan this year.”
8. “Of course, the holy month of Ramadan is our opportunity to improve ourselves and repent for all the sins we have committed, hopefully tomorrow will be better than today.”
9. “Through a sincere heart, it will facilitate your gratitude with the life of this world. Be happy with those closest to you, whether family, or loved ones. Marhaban ya Ramadhan. Happy fasting Ramadan.”
10. “Life will be beautiful, if there are words of apology that are spoken. Therefore, right in this holy month of Ramadan, I apologize to you for the selfishness that has always existed in my life.”
11. “Let’s start with bismillah in welcoming the month full of blessings. May all sins be forgiven and all affairs be eased.”
The word sorry will prevent us from being vengeful and envious. Because of that, I apologize for the selfishness that has been surrounding me.
May this holy month of Ramadan our sins be forgiven by Allah the Most Gracious and all our affairs in the world will be eased, Amen.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, those are pearls of wisdom to welcome Ramadan. Marhaban ya Ramadhan. Make this holy month a month to get closer to him.
There will be a month where, the day is filled with goodness, and at night we learn the holy Qur’an. Ramadan will always be a light from a dim heart.
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong.
That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…