Because there are so many delicious street snacks, most people are confused about which one to choose. Actually, one of the market snacks that must be made or purchased is mud cake. So is it difficult to make the cake, and what are the recipes for the mud cakes?
Therefore, the News Reference will share several ways to make this mud cake recipe at once. Curious, right? Let’s see the review in the following article!
Delicious Sweet Potato Mud Cake Recipe, A Must-Make Market Snack!
Sweet potato is one of the food ingredients that can be processed into various kinds of food as well as snacks. One of them is kule lumpur, here is the recipe for a delicious and soft sweet potato mud cake.
The materials needed are:
- 300 grams of boiled sweet potato (you can use yam)
- 2 eggs
- vanilla tsp
- Salt tsp
- 250 ml liquid coconut milk (or can be replaced with liquid milk)
- Flour 100 grams
- Liquid margarine 100 grams
- Kimi as topping
How to make soft sweet potato porridge cake as follows:
- Prepare the boiled sweet potato first, then it can be mashed.
- Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla into a bowl (you can use a whisk), if it is well mixed then add salt to taste.
- Enter the sweet potato that has been mashed earlier, also add the liquid milk and flour, stir until everything is well blended.
- Then you can add the margarine you were looking for, and stir again until everything is mixed.
- If it is, pour it into the mold and heat it, if the texture is half cooked, then you can add raisins or other toppings.
- Once cooked, remove. Tara mud cake Soft potato is ready to be served.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s a recipe for yam mud cake that is very easy to make, it certainly has a delicious taste and is also soft, let’s just make it yourself at home, okay?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…