In cooking tongseng made from beef, of course, it is the right menu choice for breaking the fast. However, how to make it and what are the recipes for tongseng beef?
If curious? So the News Reference, will share several ways and recipes for beef tongseng that are simple but still have a good taste. Here is the full explanation.
Beef Tongseng Recipe that’s Simple, Delicious, and Always Makes You Happy!
Has a distinctive taste tongseng beef has a blend of many spices, so it is suitable to be used as a menu for breaking the fast. The following recipe Beef tongseng is very simple to make at home.
The materials needed are as follows:
- Beef less than 500 grams, cut according to taste
- Coarsely chopped cabbage
- 2 red tomatoes
- Onion 1 stalk
- 1 liter of water, to boil beef
Other materials needed are:
- 100 ml thick coconut milk
- Sweet soy sauce to taste
- Lime leaves
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 lemongrass stalks that have been crushed
- 2 cm galangal bruised
- Ginger 2 cm bruised
- Cinnamon 2cm
- Cardamom 2 pieces
- 2 cloves
- Java sugar to taste
- Salt and powdered broth to taste
- Enough oil for frying
The spices that need to be mashed are:
- Shallots 6 grains
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Red chilies are curly enough
- Pepper granules to taste
- 2 pecans that have been roasted
- Coriander 1 tsp roasted
- Cumin to taste
- Turmeric and nutmeg to taste
How to make beef tongseng is:
- First, heat the oil first, then stir-fry the ground spices until fragrant, add other ingredients except coconut milk, stir-fry, and cabbage.
- Then add the pieces of meat, then stir-fry until it changes color. Then add water, and boil the meat until it has a soft texture.
- Add coconut milk, sweet soy sauce, tomatoes, and mustache. Stir occasionally so that the coconut milk does not break, and wait for it to boil, taste and remove from heat.
- Serve the tongseng with chili sauce, add lime juice and sprinkle with fried shallots. Tara tongseng beef is ready to be served for iftar menu.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s a recipe for beef tongseng that is very easy to make, it certainly has a good taste and is also suitable for the Ramadan iftar menu, let’s just make it yourself at home, okay?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…