For friends who may be confused about what to eat for lunch? Why not try making a fail-proof chicken prawn dimsum recipe.
Because this anti-fail chicken prawn dimsum recipe can be an alternative food menu for those of you who are tired because your heart is mixed up.
Easy-to-Make Anti-Fail Chicken Shrimp Dimsum Recipe!
If you are curious about recipe this prawn chicken dimsum? News reference will share several ways along with recipes for making them. Let’s see the review in the following article.
The materials needed are:
- Chicken thigh 500 gr
- Shrimp peeled 150 gr
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Tapioca flour 4 tbsp
- Leeks 4 stalks
- Sesame oil to taste
- Oyster sauce
- Salt, sugar, pepper powder to taste
- Mushroom broth 1 tsp
- Enough dumpling skin
For the oil:
- Right amount of oil
- Sesame oil 1 tbsp
- Enough water
How to make this shrimp chicken dimsum as follows:
- First of all, puree the chicken thighs, shrimp, and garlic first.
- Then add all the ingredients and mix together, stirring until everything is evenly distributed.
- Heat the steamer, and don’t forget to grease it with oil so it doesn’t stick.
- Take the dumpling skin, then shape it and add toppings according to taste.
- Put it in the steamer for about 10 minutes, then it can be smeared with the spread so that it tastes even more delicious.
- After that, steam again for 30 minutes and wait until cooked.
- Tara, prawn chicken dimsum is ready to be served.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s an anti-fail chicken prawn dimsum recipe, perfect for a lunch menu for those of you who are running late because of a mixed heart. Because how to make it is also easy, then try to make your own at home, yes.
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…