The tongue of Indonesians who eat dibacem dishes, certainly gives its own impression and its own enjoyment, one of the most popular foods when cooked in that way is tempeh bacem.
You could even say that the presence of tofu or bacem tempeh accompanied by warm white rice, will provide incomparable pleasure.
Baceman is usually enjoyed with cayenne pepper and a slightly spicy onion sauce to enrich the taste.
Therefore, the News Reference has summarized how to make one at once recipe from this bacem tempeh. Let’s see the discussion yes!
Main Ingredients for Making Tempe Bacem
If you want to know how to make this tempe, then take a look at the reviews in the following discussion.
- Prepare tempe, cut tempeh about 2 cm thick
- Bay leaves to taste
- Salt to taste
- Brown sugar
- Green chili
- Sweet soy sauce to taste
- Coconut water
- Vegetable oil
The spices that need to be ground are:
- 4 cloves garlic
- Candlenut to taste that has been roasted
- 7 pieces of red onion
- Coriander to taste
How to make this tempeh bacem as follows:
- The first thing to do is grind the spices first, you can use a pestle or blender.
- Mix the chopped tempeh with coconut water, bay leaves, galangal, brown sugar, and the spices that have been mashed earlier. Then stir until well mixed.
- Heat the water in a pan, then put the tempeh into it. Add the sweet soy sauce, then cook over low heat until cooked and the spices are absorbed.
- After everything is done, then heat the oil in a frying pan, then fry the tempeh until it turns brown. Tara, tempe is ready to be served.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s how to make and recipe for tempe bacem, how easy is it, isn’t it. Come on, practice and cook yourself at home.
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…