The holy month of Ramadan is just around the corner, it would be nice for us to prepare ourselves to worship as much as possible. Don’t forget to also prepare a menu for breaking the fast, one of the options is to make fresh apple juice.
Therefore, the News Reference will summarize several ways to make apple juice that is simple and practical, so it is very suitable to be used as an iftar menu. How to? Let’s see the review in the following article.
How to Make Simple and Practical Apple Juice?
How to make apple juice that is simple and practical can be adjusted according to taste, especially for the takjil menu for breaking the fast. So what are the materials needed? Let’s see this article until the end.
Ingredients needed to make apple juice:
- Fresh red apples (as much as you like)
- Sugar to taste
- Sweetened condensed milk (to taste)
- Ice cubes as needed
As for how to make it as follows:
- Peel the apple from the skin, then cut it and put it in a blender.
- Add enough water and turn on the blender first.
- If you have, add sugar and sweetened condensed milk according to taste. Then blend again on medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- Put the ice cubes into a glass, then pour the apple juice into the glass.
- Tara, Apple juice fresh ready to be served for the takjil menu at iftar.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, those are some simple and practical ways to make apple juice, because the way to make it is quite easy, so it can be used as a takjil menu when you break your fast, right?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…