If we talk about the contemporary food business, then we have to present different innovations, maybe chocolate bananas will become a profitable culinary business.
Who doesn’t like the sweetness of chocolate bananas, plus the topping messes and drinks that support coffee and milk, everyone will definitely like this snack, right?
For this reason, this contemporary culinary business is mandatory to try, especially for those of you who really want to start a business in the culinary field.
Banana Chocolate, Contemporary Food Business that Must Be Tried!
Because the ingredients are easily available and the price is very affordable, it never hurts to try business this contemporary chocolate banana culinary.
The materials needed are:
- Spring roll skin 6 sheets
- Banana horn
- Chocolate bar to taste
- Liquid wheat flour
- Enough water
How to make it as follows:
- First, cut the banana lengthwise first, then put the banana on the spring roll skin.
- Add chocolate bars or chocolate meses according to taste.
- Spread the flour to glue around the spring roll skin, let stand for a few minutes.
- If you have, then roll the banana with the spring roll skin, repeat until all the ingredients are used up.
- Heat cooking oil, then fry bananas until golden brown, remove and drain.
- Chocolate bananas are ready to be served to customers or customers.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s the recipe for making friendly chocolate bananas that can make your relationship close, this snack can be an alternative choice, for those of you who want to open a business in the culinary field. How are you interested in getting started?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…