Making snacks for breaking the fast is one alternative that can be done to fill the time of ngabuburit in the afternoon. One of the snacks that must be made batagor tofu, but is it difficult to make and recipe batagor tofu?
The answer is no, because making batagor tofu does not require excessive effort, so it is very suitable to fill the afternoon ngabuburit time.
Therefore, the News Reference will share some tips and methods as well as a delicious and savory batagor tofu recipe, and of course making it is also very simple. So, keep reading the following article.
Batagor Tofu Recipe is Delicious, Savory, and Economical!
Because the holy month of Ramadan is getting closer, it doesn’t hurt not to try to make your own snacks at the time of breaking the fast, one of those snacks is batagor tofu. The following recipe batagor knows what has been summarized by the News Reference, keep reading this article until the end.
The materials needed are:
- Tofu box 6 pieces (according to taste you can know milk), puree too
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- Pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Multipurpose Teribu 15 tbsp
- Tapioca flour 10 tbsp
- Rice flour about 4 tbsp
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml ice water
- 1 pack of dumpling skin
The ingredients for making peanut sauce are:
- 100 gr roasted peanuts
- Garlic 3 cloves that have been fried
- 2 tbsp red base seasoning
- Brown sugar to taste
- Tamarind water to taste
- Salt to taste
- 4 pieces of bay leaf
- 400 ml water
- enough oil
How to make batagor tofu as follows:
- Mix all the ingredients that have been prepared earlier, you can use a blender to make it smoother.
- Add 2 scallions thinly sliced, then stir until blended.
- Enter it into the dumpling skin according to taste, then fold until all the ingredients are covered.
- Fry over medium heat, then serve.
How to make peanut sauce as follows:
- Puree all the ingredients from the peanut sauce.
- Saute all the spices that have been mashed until they have a fragrant aroma.
- Add lime leaves and water, stir until smooth, cook everything until cooked.
- Serve together with the batagor earlier. Tara, batagor tofu is ready to eat.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s an economical batagor tofu recipe that is very simple and easy to make, it certainly has a good taste and is also suitable for the takjil menu for breaking the fast, let’s just make it yourself at home, okay?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…