A few more weeks we have entered the holy month of Ramadan, it would be nice to prepare some snacks and recipes for the iftar menu. One of the recommendations is aci meatballs. However, what are the recipes for aci meatballs and how do you make them?
For this reason, the News Reference has summarized several ways and recipes for aci meatballs that are very easy to make, certainly have a delicious and savory taste and are perfect for snacking on the iftar menu.
What are Aci Meatball Recipes and How to Make It?
In addition to having a delicious and savory taste, it turns out that how to make dan recipe Aci meatballs are not too difficult you know. How to make?
- 100 gr wheat flour
- Garlic 3 cloves that have been mashed
- 400 ml water
- Salt to taste
- finely ground pepper
- Broth powder (to taste)
- Tapioca flour approximately 150 gr
- Sliced scallions
- Tetealn meat to taste
Other ingredients are:
- enough broth
- Adequate celery leaves
- 1 scallion
- Sugar, salt and flavoring
- Chili sauce
- Sweet soy sauce
- Chili powder
- Fried onions to taste
As for how to make it as follows:
- Mix all the main ingredients, then stir until smooth. Then cook on low heat until everything thickens, and remove from heat.
- First, transfer the main mixture into a bowl, add tapioca flour, mix well. Then add the onions and stir again.
- Shape the dough into small balls, according to your taste, you can also form large balls of dough. Then boil into boiling water until cooked, then remove and drain until completely cold.
- To make the gravy, stir-fry the onions until soft, add the broth along with the drops, and add the other ingredients. cook until completely boiling.
- Put the aci meatballs in a bowl, then add the sauce and tetelan, along with the fried onions, chili sauce, sweet soy sauce, and chili powder. Tara, aci meatballs are ready to be a snack on the iftar menu.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s how to make and recipe for meatball aci that is delicious and tastes delicious, because it tastes good so it’s perfect for a snack during Ramadan iftar.
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…