This traditional food from the Thousand Islands is being talked about a lot by netizens, what else if it’s not dusty dumplings.
Having a unique and sweet taste, it turns out that this dusty peler cake has been talked about a lot by netizens, and has even become a trending topic on social media.
How to Make Dusty Mole Cakes?
Actually to make cake This dusty pellet is not too difficult, it doesn’t even require special knowledge in the culinary field.
The materials needed are:
- 500 gr white sweet potato
- Potato flour 175 gr
- Salt to taste
- Water 75 ml
- Pandan paste to taste
- Brown sugar
- Easy coconut that has been grated lengthwise
How to make this dusty pellet cake as follows:
- Steam the sweet potato first until cooked, then remove and peel. Mash while still hot until it has a smooth texture.
- Add glutinous rice flour, salt, water and pandan paste. Stir until smooth, divide into several round dough.
- Fill each part of the dough with brown sugar, round it until it’s really tight.
- Bring a lot of water to a boil in a saucepan, then boil the mixture until it is cooked and then floats.
- After that you can lift and let the dough that has been cooked earlier into the container.
- Roll the dough into the grated coconut, then steam briefly.
- Tara, peler cake is ready to be served.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s how to make dusty peler cakes, a typical market snack of the Thousand Islands, of course it has a delicious, soft, mushy taste and is also quick to make, let’s make it yourself at home, okay?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…