White chicken opor is usually served to accompany major holidays such as Eid and others. But is it difficult to make, and what are the simple white chicken opor recipes?
For this reason, the News Reference will share the method along with the recipe for white chicken opor which is very easy to make, making it suitable for the special Eid menu. If curious? Let’s see the review in the following article.
Simple White Chicken Opor Recipe and Suitable for Eid Special Serving Menu!
Having an authentic and savory taste, white chicken opor is perfect and has been served on Eid al-Fitr. The following recipe White chicken opor is very simple and easy to make.
The materials needed are:
- 500 grams of chicken (highly recommended to use free-range chicken)
- Beans to taste
- 3 carrots cut into rounds
- Lemongrass stalks to taste that have been flattened
- Galangal to taste, geprek flat
- Thick coconut milk approximately 500 ml
- 2 liters of boiled water
- Sugar as needed
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder
- Right amount of oil
The spices that need to be mashed are:
- Ginger 2 pieces
- Pecan 4 grains
- 2 cloves white onion
- 8 cloves red bang
- Roasted coriander
- Cumin approximately tbsp, roasted
How to make white chicken opor as follows:
- Clean the chicken that has been prepared earlier. Then cut to the size according to taste, so that it gets softer faster, it is recommended not to cut it too big.
- Heat the water first, after boiling, add the cleaned chicken, wait until the meat is tender.
- While waiting for the chicken to become tender, stir-fry the mashed spices along with the lemongrass and galangal until they have a fragrant aroma.
- Mix the ground spices that have been sauteed earlier into the chicken stew, also add vegetables such as beans and carrots.
- When it is slightly cooked, add the coconut milk, salt, sugar and pepper.
- In this process, the food must be stirred continuously, so that the spices and chicken meat are evenly distributed. Use low heat, and wait until cooked, then adjust the taste.
- After the taste is appropriate, the white chicken opor is ready to be served.
- Also add a sprinkling of fried onions for a more delicious taste.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s a white chicken opor recipe that’s very easy to make, definitely has a good taste and is suitable for the special Eid menu, let’s just make it yourself at home, okay.
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…