Recently, sweet sour gelugur has begun to be sought after by many people, because the taste tends to be unique and also has its own taste and fits the Indonesian tongue, thus making many people like it.
Actually how to make it is not difficult, but also not easy. If it’s just a little wrong, then the resulting taste is even more bland and very unpleasant.
Therefore, the News Reference has summarized several ways to make sour gelugur to be more delicious and also very easy to make. Curious, right? Come on, see the following discussion.
Ingredients Needed To Make Gelugur Acid
These sweets provide several benefits for the health of the human body, so in addition to the delicious taste, of course it is also healthy for the body.
The materials needed are as follows:
- Prepare in advance about 1 kg of gelugur acid
- Then take approximately kg of sugar
- Use 50 grams of salt
- Provide enough betel (for soaking)
Choose the best ingredients, so that sweets The result is perfect too. In addition to its delicious taste, these sweets also help increase immunity in the body.
How to Make Candied Sour Gelugur
- First, cut the tamarind gelugur first, then peel and remove the seeds.
- Wash thoroughly, then soak in plain water for about 1 night. If it is, then soak it again with galam water for at least 1 night.
- Then after soaking for 1 night, wash thoroughly with betel water too, then soak for about 1 night. If you have, add all the sugar, then soak it for 1 night.
- If everything is done, then these sweets are ready to be served.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s how to make and recipe from candied sour gelugur, how easy is it not? Come on, practice and cook yourself at home.
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…