Confused when choosing the right snack for the holidays, maybe one of the things you must try is churros, which have a good taste with additional toppings such as powdered sugar or chocolate, these foods are perfect for everyday snacks.
However, most people just want to buy it and don’t want to make it yourself at home, even though the ingredients, how to make it, and the recipe for this churros are very simple and very easy, you know.
For this reason, the News Reference has summarized several ways to make churros recipes that have a crunchy taste and are certainly very simple to make.
How to Make and Recipe for Churros That Have a Crunchy Taste?
It can be said that recipe Churros themselves are very simple and easy, therefore to make this dish does not need special knowledge in the food world.
The materials used are:
- 30 tbsp wheat flour
- 5 tbsp butter
- Water 250 ml
- tsp baking powder
- tsp vanilla powder
- Powdered sugar and cinnamon for sprinkling
- Jam or chocolate sauce as a complement
How to make:
- First, boil the water, sugar and butter until the sugar is dissolved and the butter is also melted.
- Reduce the water, then the flour that has been mixed with the vanilla and baking powder into the boiling water. Mix well and knead the dough gently, until there are no lumps and not sticky, turn off the heat.
- When it’s a bit cold, put it in a plastic triangle, grease the inside of the plastic with margarine so it’s easy to press.
- Heat the oil first, spray the dough and fry the churros until golden brown, then remove and drain.
- Tara, the churros are ready to be served and given additional toppings such as powdered sugar or chocolate chips.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s a churros recipe that is very simple and very easy to make, it certainly has a good taste and a very crunchy texture, let’s just make it yourself at home, okay?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…