Because of the many combinations of Indonesian specialties with various specialties from other countries, now comes mochi vanilla ice cream which tastes very delicious.
However, most people don’t know how to make this vanilla mocha ice cream. Don’t worry, Referral News will share several methods and recipes for you to imitate at home. So, read this article to the end.
How to Make a Delicious Vanilla Mochi Ice Cream that Melts in Your Mouth!
To make vanilla mochi ice cream, you don’t need special knowledge in the culinary field. If you are curious, let’s see the following article.
The materials needed are:
- 100 g glutinous rice flour
- Sugar 120 gr
- Water 200 l
- Vanilla powder 1 tsp
- Enough food coloring
- Corn flour to taste
- Vanilla ice cream
How to make it as follows:
- Mix first flour sticky rice, sugar, and vanilla powder
- Pour in the water little by little until a dough that can be kneaded by hand.
- Separate the dough into portions of equal weight, sprinkle with food coloring and also mix until smooth.
- Roll the sticky rice that has been colored earlier on the cornstarch, shape the dough into mocha-sized balls.
- Then add about half a scoop of ice cream, then close the mocha dough again.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer, and serve immediately while cold.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s how to make soft and delicious vanilla mochi ice cream, let’s just make it yourself at home, okay?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…