Today’s online business has started to bloom in the community, so business people must be smart to find new ideas, maybe one of them can try to sell ichiyo ramen.
This ichiyo ramen online business idea is really worth trying, besides this food being a hit, it turns out that the way to make it is also simple and the taste is definitely delicious.
Delicious and Simple Ichiyo Ramen Recipe, a Promising Online Business Field
Having a savory taste, ichiyo ramen is very suitable for the tongue of Indonesians, so try to do business sale this food, worth and worth to try.
The materials needed are:
- Fresh egg noodles approximately 400 gr
- Boiled carrots cut into small pieces
- Half-boiled chicken eggs
- Noril 4 sheets
- Roasted sesame seeds
To make the gravy:
- 2 liters of water
- Mushrooms to taste (can use any type of mushroom)
- 2 stalks of onion
- White onion 2 cloves that have been crushed
- 2 tbsp miso, or Japanese soy paste
- Flavoring (can use any brand)
- Salt to taste
- Also add the cooked chicken breast filet topping
How to make it as follows:
- Cook the broth first over medium heat so it doesn’t affect the taste.
- For the chicken meat topping, you can use sweet soy sauce and broth from what was cooked earlier.
- Heat oil over non-stick sesame seeds, then cook until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Prepare a bowl to arrange the noodles, then add the broth, chicken for topping, green onions, eggs, nori, and a sprinkling of sesame seeds on top.
- Tara, ichiyo ramen is ready to be served to customers.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, those are tips and how to make simple and delicious ichiyo ramen, this food can be an alternative choice, for those of you who want to open an online culinary business. How are you interested in getting started?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…