This rainy season is indeed very delicious if you consume foods that have a lot of gravy, one of which is chicken broth meatballs. Because making it is quite simple, this chicken meatball soup recipe can be made at home.
For this reason, the News Reference has summarized several ways to make chicken meatball soup with a simple recipe but the taste is still addictive. Curious, right? Let’s see the following review.
Home-style Chicken Meatball Soup Recipe that’s Very Simple and Makes You’re Crazy!
Because it’s quite simple, recipe This chicken meatball sauce does not require special techniques to make it. That way, you can try the following recipe to practice yourself at home.
The materials needed are as follows:
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 5 cloves of red onion
- Pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Beef flavored broth to taste
Complementary materials include:
- A few pieces of beef ribs
- Ready-made chicken meatballs
- Green mustard to taste
- Green onions
- Celery leaves according to taste
- Fried tofu
- Boiled egg noodles
- Fried onions
How to make it as follows:
- First of all, first slice the garlic and onions, then fry briefly until cooked perfectly.
- If so, puree the two ingredients until they are thoroughly mixed.
- After that, cook the beef ribs with enough water, until they are really tender.
- Add the ground spices too, then add a little pepper powder, salt, and add ground beef broth too.
- After that, add the chicken meatballs until they float. If it is cooked, remove and serve with other complementary ingredients.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s a recipe for chicken meatball soup that is very simple and easy to make, of course it has a good taste and also makes you addicted, let’s just make it yourself at home, okay?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…