Ice cream is one of the most popular types of food in Indonesia, including making your own ice cream. Ice cream connoisseurs also consist of various groups, ranging from children to adults. This is because ice cream has a delicious delicacy with a variety of flavors.
Besides being delicious, ice cream also offers a cold and refreshing taste sensation, especially if you consume ice cream during the day, it will certainly be a fun way to ward off fatigue and thirst.
So far, many ice cream lovers are curious about how to make ice cream because of the lack of knowledge about the main raw materials for making ice cream make own ice cream to the process of how to make your own ice cream at home.
Currently, there are so many guides and ways to make creation own ice cream at home with various methods and ingredients available in the kitchen or in the refrigerator. In fact, many housewives and other ice cream lovers have succeeded in making their own ice cream with a taste that is no less delicious than ice cream sold in the market.
Well, for those of you who are also ice cream lovers, it doesn’t hurt to try and learn to make your own ice cream at home with ingredients you have at home.
How to make ice cream creations is also fairly simple and doesn’t require special skills to be able to make your own ice cream at home, it’s not even impossible if your flying hours in making your own ice cream can be a potential to make money from the business of selling ice cream.
Ingredients for Making Your Own Ice Cream
The ingredients needed to make ice cream creations are generally widely available in the kitchen, here are the ingredients needed to make your own ice cream:
– 1/4 kilogram white sugar
– 1/4 – 1/2 liter of white milk or chocolate milk
– 4 eggs
– 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
– Salt and vanilla to taste
How to Make Your Own Ice Cream
After providing the main raw materials to make your own ice cream, the next process is to start making your own ice cream by being creative so that your homemade ice cream can actually be made successfully.
Here’s the manufacturing process:
- The first thing to do is to separate the egg yolks from the egg whites, but don’t throw away the eggs because they will be used for the next process.
- After that, mix the egg yolks with sugar and mix well using a mixer.
- Then, mix the egg whites with vanilla and salt, then stir until smooth and the ingredients become smooth.
- Combine the two mixtures and cook until completely boiling, stirring occasionally to mix evenly.
- Finally, mix the chocolate and milk and mix into the cooked mixture when it boils, stir until thick after that cool and store in the freezer until completely ready to serve.
In principle, industrial-made ice cream is also made with the same ingredients, methods and methods, the only difference is that the manufacturing process is carried out using special technology machines so that it can be made in large quantities.
However, the positive side of making your own ice cream creations is that you can know firsthand the ingredients used so you can be sure that your ice cream is made from ingredients that are completely safe for consumption, including with your family and children.