Nagasari is a typical Indonesian market snack that often accompanies the appetizer menu at small events. However, how do you actually make the Nagasari Banana Banana Rice Flour recipe, which has a delicious taste?
For this reason, the News Reference will share several ways as well as the legit brand of rose brand Nagasari Banana Rice Flour recipe. If curious? Let’s see the review in the following article.
The Simple Recipe for Nagasari Banana Rice Flour Rose Brand!
If you want to make a legit banana nagasari, then you need to prepare several methods and recipes for the rose brand rice flour nagasari banana.
The materials needed are:
- Rice flour 250 g
- Salt to taste
- Leaf pandanus 2 sheets
- Granulated sugar approximately 100 g
- 1 liter coconut milk
- Enough bananas
- Banana leaves for wrapping, cut and adjust
How to make nagasari banana rice flour as follows:
- Steam the bananas that have been prepared first, then cut into slices of approximately 1 cm and set aside.
- Take half of the coconut milk, then stir with the rice flour until dissolved.
- Heat the remaining coconut milk in a saucepan, along with the sugar, pandan leaves, and salt until it boils.
- After that, pour the rice flour and stir until it becomes a thick dough.
- Take a banana leaf, then spread it with oil in the middle.
- Put about 1 tablespoon full of the rice mixture, then flatten.
- If it feels right, then you can put the banana pieces that have been steamed earlier, and put a little more dough on top.
- Roll up and fold them together until they are neatly shaped.
- Put in the preheated steamer, wait for about 30 minutes.
- Remove and cool, tara nagasari banana rice flour is ready to be served.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s the Nagasari Banana Rose Brand Rice Flour recipe that is very easy to make, it certainly has a delicious and soft taste, let’s just make it yourself at home, okay?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…