Indonesian market snacks do contain elements of nostalgia that cannot be forgotten, but now there is a market snack that is trending, namely mochi klepon ice cream.
It is true that the Mochi klepon ice cream market snack is a combination of modern and traditional food. Therefore, this food is again sought after by netizens, because it has a unique taste.
New Recipe for Mochi Klepon Ice Cream that is Delicious and Easy to Make!
For friends who want to taste the nostalgic taste of modern market snacks, namely ice cream mochi klepon, maybe you can make it yourself at home, you know.
The materials needed are:
- 125 gr white glutinous rice flour
- 100 ml water
- Sugar 20 gr
- Ice cream to taste
- Grated coconut and brown sugar for the filling (like klepon)
How to make it as follows:
- First of all, mix the glutinous rice flour and sugar as well, add water and stir until evenly distributed.
- Sieve the glutinous rice flour and water until there are no lumps, add food coloring, either pandan green or vanilla milk.
- Put the dough in a heat-resistant container, then grease it with cooking oil first so it doesn’t stick.
- Prepare a steaming pot filled with water, heat the steamer, then steam the mocha for about 20 minutes.
- After that, stir the mocha mixture until it’s really chewy.
- Transfer the dough to a bowl that has been sprinkled with sticky rice sangria.
- Flatten the dough to a certain thickness, don’t forget to add the filling (like klepon stuffing).
- Put enough ice cream into the dough too, to make it more delicious.
- Freeze the mochi in the freezer at a certain temperature, then serve cold.
- Tara, mochi klepon ice cream is ready to eat.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s how to make delicious and simple mochi klepon ice cream, modern market snacks that can make you nostalgic, let’s make it yourself at home, okay?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…