Having a high fiber content, avocados can be an option when we want to maintain a healthy lifestyle. However, most people are lazy if they are only told to eat the fruit, because they tend to want to eat something simple, for example if it is made into juice.
So how do you make avocado juice that is simple, practical, but still delicious? Because of that, the News Reference has summarized it for all of you. So, keep reading the following article.
How to make delicious avocado juice that you can practice yourself at home?
Because the month of Ramadan is getting closer, avocado juice can be an option for the takjil menu to break the fast, right? Before entering into the discussion of how to make this avocado juice, it would be nice to first discuss the ingredients. What are they?
The materials needed are:
- Avocado (to taste)
- Cooked butter
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Sugar to taste
- 100 ml boiled water
- Ice cubes as needed)
As for how to make avocado juice as follows:
- Peel the avocado first, make sure the fruit is ripe and not too soft, as this will affect the texture of the juice.
- If the preparation has been completed, then blend it avocado earlier, then add water, sugar, sweetened condensed milk.
- Blend until all the ingredients are well mixed. After that, add the cooked butter, so that the taste becomes savory.
- When everything is well mixed, add a few ice cubes (according to your taste) to give it a cool taste when you drink it.
- Add some complementary toppings, such as ice cream and so on. Tara, avocado juice is ready to be served.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s how to make delicious avocado juice, of course, how to make it practical, simple and can be practiced at home.
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…