Most porridge is cooked without oil, everything is boiled and enjoyed fresh. One of them is Manado porridge, actually this Manado porridge recipe is very simple and easy to make.
Therefore, the News Reference has summarized several ways to make simple and delicious Manado porridge recipes. If curious? Let’s see the review in the following article.
Manado Porridge Recipe that is Delicious and Rich in Nutrients!
Enjoying this Manado porridge is most suitable in the morning, because it can increase stamina for activities that day. There’s also no need to make it effort excess. The following recipe Manado porridge is simple and rich in nutrients.
The materials needed are:
- 250 g rice
- 2.5 liter water
- Young pandan leaves that have been finely sliced (thinly)
- Bay leaf
- 1 stalk lemongrass that has been crushed
- Salt to taste
- 2 pieces of sweet corn, seeds removed
- 400 g dark yellow pumpkin, cut into small pieces
- Lelem and gedi leaves, coarsely chopped
- Basil leave
- 100 g Jambal Roti salted fish, cut into small pieces and then fried
- Red chili sauce
- Fried onions
How to make Manado porridge as follows:
- Wash the rice thoroughly, then boil the water, and add the rice. Cook over medium heat, until the rice breaks.
- Add bay leaves, pandan leaves, and lemongrass. Cook again on low heat until it boils.
- Also add pumpkin, sweet corn, and salt, then stir briefly. Cook until it becomes almost soft rice porridge.
- Add catfish and gedi leaves. Cook until wilted and softened, wait until the porridge thickens.
- Finally, add the basil leaves and stir until wilted and then remove. Tara, Manado porridge is ready to be served, you can add fried onions according to taste.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s a Manado porridge recipe that is very simple and very easy to make, it certainly has a delicious taste and is rich in nutrients, let’s just make it yourself at home.
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…