You could say that Pepes ayam is one of the foods that most Indonesians like. However, many don’t know how to make a simple and delicious chicken pepes recipe?
Therefore, the News Reference has summarized several ways to make and recipe for Pepes ayam which is simple to make, but still has a delicious taste. So keep reading the following article, OK!
How to Make and Simple Basil Chicken Pepes Recipe?
Pepes chicken can be created with various additional ingredients, one of which is basil. Creating these two foods and ingredients will certainly produce a more delicious and kicking taste.
The materials needed are as follows:
- 1 chicken cut, wash first until clean, then give slices of lime juice
- 1 bunch of basil leaves
- Bay leaves to taste
- Salt and mushroom broth to taste
- Pepper powder
- Thinly sliced brown sugar
- 15 cloves of red onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 4 pecans that have been roasted
- Turmeric to taste
- Ginger to taste
- Banana leaves for wrapping
How to make and recipe for basil chicken pepes as follows:
- Prepare banana leaves in advance, then dry and wipe clean. Then cut to the desired size.
- Mix the ground spices with the chicken and scallions, then stir until smooth, then press lightly. Add salt, mushroom stock, ground pepper, and brown sugar.
- Arrange the banana leaves, then place the chicken, you can add the bay leaf, lemon grass, then the basil leaves. Fold the banana leaf with a gingga skewer, do so until the chicken is completely used up.
- Put it in the pan and steam for about 45 minutes.
- Heat the phone, grill the chicken that has been put in the banana leaf until it has a slightly charred color. Tara, basil chicken pepes is ready to be served.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s a recipe for basil chicken peppers that is very simple to make and has a kicking taste, let’s just make it yourself at home, okay?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…