Who doesn’t know the taste of onion sticks? But do you know, how to make with recipe Onion sticks 1 kg of flour?
If you are curious and want to make it yourself at home. Don’t worry, Referral News will share the recipe for free for you.
If you are curious about the discussion of a simple 1 kg flour onion stick recipe? Let’s see the review in the following article.
Simple Recipe for 1 kg of Flour Onion Sticks
For a meal with the closest family, it is very fitting to serve a menu of onion sticks.
However, many people don’t know how to make this simple 1 kg flour onion stick recipe.
Therefore, the News Reference will share how to make it along with the recipe for you only.
Let’s see the discussion until the end.
Ingredients Needed To Make Onion Sticks
When it comes to ingredients, actually onion sticks are not too difficult to get. Therefore, it is better to make this dish at home.
The main ingredients are:
– Salt to taste
– Garlic 2 cloves
– Shallots 4 cloves
– Enough water
– 2 eggs
– Flour 1 kg
– Starch flour 123 g
– Adequate flavoring
– Finely chopped onions and celery
– Right amount of oil
How to make a simple recipe for 1 kg of flour with onion sticks
1. Puree it first Shallot and also white.
2. Melt the margarine and beat the eggs together.
3. Mix the flour, starch, salt, flavoring, margarine, scallions, celery, eggs, and water.
4. Knead the dough, then roll it like a noodle or pasta dough.
5. Sprinkle with starch first, so that each of the dough that has been printed earlier is not sticky.
6. Fry the dough that has been printed then drain.
7. Cool the onion sticks first, if you want to put them in a jar.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s a complete explanation regarding a very simple 1 kg flour onion stick recipe.
This snack or food menu is very suitable to be eaten at the same time as family gatherings.
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong.
That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…