Lately, tofu gejrot has begun to be sought after by lovers of spicy food, besides its delicious taste, it seems that the recipe for tofu gejrot to make it yourself is also not too complicated.
Therefore, the News Reference will share a simple tofu gejrot recipe but still has a savory and kicking taste.
Savory Gejrot Tofu Recipe, Spicy Lovers Will Love It!
Even if you want to taste the deliciousness of this food, you should be able to make it yourself at home, because it doesn’t require complicated ingredients to find. Here is a simple tofu gejrot recipe.
The materials needed are:
- Tofu pong 15 pieces
- Java sugar tbsp
- Tamarind 1 tsp
- enough soy sauce
- Water 250 ml
- Salt to taste
The crushed ingredients are:
- Onion 2 grains
- Garlic 1 clove
- 10 pieces of green chilies (according to taste)
How to make this gejrot tofu is as follows:
- First prepare know chopped fried.
- Then prepare a pot too, boil water until it boils, add brown sugar and tamarind. Wait a few minutes for everything to boil while stirring constantly.
- Roughly chop the red onion. Garlic, green cayenne pepper, and salt. Flush with brown sugar water to give it a delicious taste.
- If everything is done, then serve the tofu with a splash of brown sugar water that was made earlier. Then it can be added with fried onions according to taste, so that it tastes more savory.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s a gejrot tofu recipe that’s very easy to make, of course it has a delicious taste and also kicks spicy, let’s just make it yourself at home, okay?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…