The juice that comes from the manga fruit does not disappoint, with the combination of sweet and sour flavors making this juice very attractive to many people. However, how to make mango juice that is easy and simple?
For this reason, the News Reference has summarized several ways to make mango juice that is easy and simple, of course it tastes very refreshing. If you want to know what’s next, let’s look at the reviews in this article.
How to Make Easy and Simple Mango Juice?
Because we are almost entering the month of Ramadan, surely many are confused about preparing takjil for breaking the fast. One of the must-try takjil is mango juice. Besides being delicious, mango juice is also rich in vitamins that are useful for the body.
Actually to make this mango juice is very simple, only need the following main ingredients:
- Mango to taste (if you can mango fragrant)
- 500 ml water
- Sugar to taste
- 1 pack of mango powder drink
- Shaved ice
- Enough cold water
- For topping, you can choose Nutrijel (or other toppings according to taste)
As for how to make mango juice as follows:
- Because you have chosen toppings nutrigel, then first cook nutrigel with water and sugar. then lift and let the steam disappear or can be poured into certain molds.
- After chilling cut into small pieces according to taste (or can be directly into the mold).
- Peel the mango first, then blend the fruit, don’t forget to add the mango flavored powder drink and mix it with ice cubes, then add cold water until everything is completely dissolved.
- Put the pieces of jelly into a bottle or glass that has been prepared. Pour in the blended mango juice.
- Then stir until evenly distributed, then the mango juice is ready to be served.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s how to make mango juice that is easy and also simple, of course it tastes very fresh and also refreshing.
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…