Seblak is a food that is becoming a hit recently, many ladies and gentlemen are willing to queue to buy seblak claws. However, is it difficult to make it yourself and what are the recipes for this super hot seblak claw spice?
For this reason, Referral News will share the recipe for the savory and super kicking seblak claw spice recipe, so that you no longer need to queue to buy it at the shop.
Recipe for Savory and Kicking Seblak Ceker Seasoning, Super Hot!
Many of the ladies in line just to buy seblak, actually the recipe for the seblak claw spice is very simple and can be made at home. Want to know how to make it? Let’s see the review in the following article.
The materials needed are:
- Onion and macaroni crackers to taste
- Enough chicken feet
- Garlic 3 cloves
- 6 cloves red bang
- 7 small chilies (according to taste you can also add)
- Big red chili to taste
- enough kencur
- Mustard greens to taste, can be replaced with chicory
- 1 egg
- Salt, sugar, seasoning to taste
How to make a wet cracker seblak as follows:
- First, soak the crackers and macaroni in water (you can also boil them). Then wait until it expands a little.
- Clean the chicken feet, then steam them separately to have a soft texture
- While waiting for the macaroni and crackers to expand, puree the red, white, kecur, and chili peppers.
- Then stir-fry with enough oil until it has a fragrant aroma.
- Add enough water, stir until evenly distributed and wait until everything boils.
- When it boils, add the eggs, stir briefly until everything is well blended. Then add all the ingredients, including the chicken feet.
- Adjust seasoning, and cook until done. If you have, add salt, sugar, flavoring, stir briefly.
- Tara, seblak super hot claw is ready to be served.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s the super hot seblak claw spice recipe that is very easy to make, it certainly has a delicious taste and is really spicy, let’s just make it yourself at home, okay?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…