The month of Ramadan is getting closer, there is nothing wrong with looking for food and drink recipes that can be used as references for breaking the fast. One of the most refreshing drinks for breaking the fast is strawberry juice.
How to make a refreshing strawberry juice recipe? Therefore, the News Reference has summarized how to make strawberry juice that is delicious, refreshing, but still simple when making it. So keep reading this article, OK!
4 Ways to Make Refreshing Strawberry Juice Recipes
For those of you who are confused about how to make a refreshing and practical strawberry juice recipe. Let’s see this article until the end.
The materials needed are:
- Strawberries to taste (can be a lot according to taste)
- Sugar to taste
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Boiled water approximately 300 ml
- Ice cubes as needed
How to make it as follows:
- Wash the strawberries first and cut them into small pieces first, then cook with sugar, add water to prevent sticking.
- For the drink mixture, dissolve the grated cheddar cheese into the strawberries, then add the sweetened condensed milk, and add the water and cook until everything is cooked.
- If you have, then prepare a blender and enter the ripe strawberry dishes into it. Wait about 5 minutes, until everything is well mixed.
- Prepare a glass, and pour the strawberry juice that has been blended into it. Add toppings such as ice cream and others (according to taste).
- Tara, Strawberry juice ready to be served for the takjil menu to break the fast.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s how to make and recipe for refreshing strawberry juice for the takjil menu for breaking the fast. The method is very simple and can be practiced at home. So please make it yourself.
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…