New SMEs or home-based businesses keep popping up, one of which is selling Japanese ramen.
It is undeniable that the tongue of the Indonesian people is very compatible with the typical food of the country of the sun.
Therefore, it never hurts to start a new home business by selling ramen from Japan.
This Japanese Ramen Food Can Be Turned into a Home Culinary Business Field!
Actually to start home business This doesn’t require any special skills, let alone having to come all the way to Japan to learn how to make delicious ramen.
For this reason, the News Reference will share the recipe and the ingredients to make it, so that it has a delicious taste and is suitable for the Indonesian tongue.
The materials needed are:
- Fresh egg noodles approximately 400 gr
- Boiled carrots cut into small pieces
- Half-boiled chicken eggs
- Noril 4 sheets
- Roasted sesame seeds
To make the gravy:
- 2 liters of water
- Mushrooms to taste (can use any type of mushroom)
- 2 stalks of onion
- White onion 2 cloves that have been crushed
- 2 tbsp miso, or Japanese soy paste
- Flavoring (can use any brand)
- Salt to taste
- Also add the cooked chicken breast filet topping
How to make it as follows:
- Cook the broth first over medium heat so it doesn’t affect the taste.
- For the chicken meat topping, you can use sweet soy sauce and broth from what was cooked earlier.
- Heat oil over non-stick sesame seeds, then cook until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Prepare a bowl to arrange the noodles, then add the broth, chicken for topping, green onions, eggs, nori, and a sprinkling of sesame seeds on top.
- Tara, a typical Japanese ramen is ready to be served to customers.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, those are the tips and ways of delicious and very simple Japanese ramen to make, this food can be an alternative choice, for those of you who want to open a home culinary business. How are you interested in getting started?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…