Lately, gacoan noodles have become a trending topic on social media, because of its influence, the noodles are increasingly recognized by many people. Actually, what are the gacoan noodle recipes that are loved by many people?
To make this gacoan noodle is actually quite easy and does not need more effort. Therefore, the News Reference will share several ways and recipe Gacoan noodles are very simple and can be made at home.
A Simple Gacoan Noodle Recipe that You Can Make Yourself!
With ingredients that are easily available, whether purchased or made at home. This gacoan noodle recipe is very simple and does not require excessive effort, of course you can make it yourself and no longer need to queue up to the stall.
The ingredients needed to make gacoan noodles are as follows:
- 2 packs of egg noodles (to taste)
- Garlic 4 cloves
- Onion 2 cloves
- enough cayenne pepper
- Red chili to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 packs of oyster sauce
- Pepper powder to taste
- Chicken meat approximately 100 grams
- Seasoning and sweet soy sauce to taste
- Dumplings that have been fried as a complement
As for how to make it as follows:
- Boil the noodles for three minutes in boiling water, then set aside.
- Candang until the chicken meat is smooth, stir-fry along with the garlic, then set aside.
- First, puree the onion, garlic, cayenne pepper, red chili, and salt. Then stir-fry until it has a fragrant aroma.
- Enter the boiled noodles earlier, give the oyster sauce, flavoring, then stir until everything is mixed.
- If you have, serve the noodles along with the fried pasing. Tara, gacoan noodles are ready to eat.
Final Words and Closing!
Well, that’s the recipe for gacoan noodles, the food hits nowadays, which is very simple and very easy to make, it certainly has a good taste and also makes you addicted, let’s just make it yourself at home, okay?
If there are errors or typos in the writing, I apologize profusely. Because humans are not perfect and the place is wrong. That way a mistake will be a lesson to be better in the future.
You can share this article with friends, friends, crush, boyfriend, or even ex-girlfriend, so that the author is even more active in updating other interesting articles.
That’s all and thank you for reading this article. Don’t forget to keep up with other interesting information from News Reference yes. Bye-bye…